Music Technology Samplers - A1 wall poster
Part of the new Music Technology educational poster series from Genesis Images, a set of eight A1 sized wallcharts. Essential for any music tech classroom or studio wall. This series covers the fundamentals of mic-ing, recording, synthesizing and processing sound.
An extremely informative poster detailing the history, mechanics and purpose of sampling. Includes information on sample rates and storage file formats as well as graphical explanations of the common sample manipulation techniques. Detailed information is conveyed using clear and simple diagrams as well as high resolution software screenshots and images of equipment.
- Informative wallchart ideal for classroom or studio
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Details the history, mechanics and purpose of sampling
- Eye catching design featuring updated equipment images for 2016
- Includes information on sample rates and storage file formats
- Features graphical explanations of the most common sample manipulation techniques