Think of Composing: Mood - A1 wall poster
Aimed at students starting to compose for the first time, this A1 size poster (part of a set of 5) displays concise definitions and examples of the key terms for KS2/KS3. Combined with the others in this series, it provides an excellent method for organising compositional ideas.
This is a double size poster that refers to the other four and centres around an example – in this case, music describing a hungry shark – in order to discuss the choices a composer might make when trying to recreate a given atmosphere.
- A1 (portrait) 594x841mm
- Informative wallchart ideal for music classroom
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Eye catching design and simple graphical explanations of key terminology
- Particularly suitable for KS2/KS3
- Designed to inspire young composers