Think of Composing: Instrument - A2 wall poster
Aimed at students starting to compose for the first time, this A2 size poster (part of a set of 5) displays concise definitions and examples of the key terms for KS2/KS3. Combined with the others in this series, it provides an excellent method for organising compositional ideas.
This poster provides pictures of unusual instruments associated with a particular country ranging from the Welsh harp to the didgeridoo, designed to inspire young composers to explore unusual timbres and different cultures when planning their work.
- Informative wallchart ideal for music classroom
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Eye catching design and simple graphical explanations of key terminology
- Particularly suitable for KS2/KS3
- Designed to inspire young composers