A 'six bass' of painted 23" steel pans supplied with 2 aluminium mallets and rubber feet (3 per pan) to protect and keep them steady on the ground.
Each surface features a 3-note octave (the middle note being a perfect fourth or perfect fifth above the lowest pitch), and the pans are tuned a semi-tone apart, giving a combined chromatic range of C2-F3.
The Percussion Plus Import Series contains the best quality affordable pans in the world. These pans are constructed in Trinidad from specially made steel, they are then shipped to Ohio in the USA where each pan is precisely tuned and finished by experienced specialists.
- 23" diameter 'six bass' steel pans
- Built from special resonant steel in Trinidad
- Painted finish for gentler mellow tone
- 3-note layout on each pan giving combined total chromatic range from C2-F3
- Tuned in the USA at Panyard's state-of-the-art workshop
- Supplied with mallets and rubber feet