Percussion Plus Import Series Double Tenor Steel Pans in chrome finish
A pair of double tenor chrome plated 23" steel pans supplied with 2 rubber tipped mallets, solid adjustable and collapsible chrome stand on wheels, and stand bag.
Double tenors are laid out using an arrangement whereby diatonic major scales are played by alternately playing notes from the left and right drums, but chromatic scales require two notes from the left drum followed by two notes from the right drum followed by two notes from the left drum and so on.
The Percussion Plus Import Series contains the best quality affordable pans in the world. These pans are constructed in Trinidad from specially made steel, they are then shipped to Ohio in the USA where each pan is precisely tuned and finished by experienced specialists.
- Pair of 23" diameter 'double tenor' pans
- Long lasting chrome finish for extra clear tone
- Built from special resonant steel in Trinidad
- Tuned in the USA at Panyard's state-of-the-art workshop
- Package includes mallets, stand and stand bag