The John Packer range of saxophones have a great reputation for quality, reliability and playability. This entry level saxophone is a great choice for the young player and will take more advanced players through their middle grades.
If you are considering a purchase of multiple musical instruments for a school, music service or music education hub, please contact us directly and we'll prepare a bespoke quotation for you.
John Packer say:
If you are a beginner on the Saxophone or even an established player looking to source one, then the John Packer JP-045 Eb Alto Saxophone is an ideal and affordable option. For a beginner the JP-045 is a good introduction to the Saxophone and is capable of taking you through to the middle grades.
Extensive research and development was undertaken to ensure that the JP045 has many features that would normally only be available on more expensive alternatives. These features include:
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of features, extra engraving and abalone pearls
The Saxophone is available in a range of attractive finishes to compliment your style and environment.