Harmony is a T-Rung Outdoor Xylophone based on a traditional Vietnamese folk-musical instrument made from Bamboo.
Robust yet elegant, with an irresistibly beautiful sound and resonance, Harmony is perfect for melodic exploration in music parks, inclusive playgrounds, care homes, family attractions, and gardens.
Like a vertical marimba or xylophone, the eleven thick anodized aluminum tubes are arranged lengthwise, horizontally and supported by heavy-duty nylon coated galvanized steel cables mounted on a stainless-steel frame. The notes are suspended harmonically in a C-Major Pentatonic arrangement and produce a sweet, melodic, sound pitched ascending from Middle C.
The Harmony can be installed into the ground or surface mounted.
- Elegant stainless steel frame
- A sweet happy high-pitched tone
- Sensory Rich - perfect for inclusive playgrounds and sensory gardens
- Disabled Access / ADA Accessible
- Highly resonant and Pentatonic
- C Major Pentatonic (C5-C7)