Think of Composing: Devices - A2 wall poster
Aimed at students starting to compose for the first time, this smaller poster (part of a set of 5) displays concise definitions and examples of the key terms for KS2/KS3. Combined with the others in this series, it provides an excellent method for organising compositional ideas.
This poster defines of some of the building blocks of melody and harmony, covering six essential key concepts. Contains brief descriptions and clear examples of ostinato, riff, ground bass, drone, sequence, and pedal.
- A2 (landscape) 594x420mm
- Informative wallchart ideal for music classroom
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Eye catching design and simple graphical explanations of key terminology
- Particularly suitable for KS2/KS3
- Designed to inspire young composers