Percussion Plus Harmony Soprano Diatonic Xylophone
The Percussion Plus Harmony soprano xylophone has a range of C52 – A73. Whilst this instrument is a 13 note diatonic set it does also contain 2 x F# and 1 x Bb which enables you to play in the keys of either F or G major expanding the repertoire enormously.
The note bars are produced from padauk and are accurately tuned. They are then mounted onto a solid ply resonator box which provides a good rounded tone. The build quality is solid and lasts well in general classroom use. The box has a wooden lip on each side which makes it easy to pick up and move. PP070 are our recommended choice of beaters for this xylophone. This instrument can also be combined with the PP5024 which will then create a fully chromatic instrument.
- Set in a wooden resonator box
- Soprano xylophone (C52 - A73)
- Supplied with 16 notebars (13 diatonic notes + 2xF# and 1xBb)
- Purchase with PP7024 to make a full chromatic instrument
- Prime quality removable Paduk notebars
- New 2020 specification