Musisca CASTOR-GLIDE Digital Piano Castors
These sturdy piano movers are shaped to fit virtually any model of upright style digital piano. They are particularly suited to models by Yamaha, Roland, Casio, and Kawai, with the traditional front leg design. The high quality castors allow easy manoeuvrability, and their scratch-free wheels protect the floor.
Since digital pianos can be very heavy, this extra stable design raises the piano just 18mm off the ground. This means it can stay on the castors while you're playing, maintaining a low ground clearance to aid stability. Modern digital pianos are taller than ever, making them typically top heavy. Therefore, these Musisca castors are specially designed with the rear wheel positioned around the back of the instrument to lower the centre of gravity and give additional support.
Non-slip rubber carpets in the dollies protect the base of your digital piano and keep it securely in position. Brakes on the inside wheels prevent the piano moving away from you while you play so you can perform with confidence, even on the most polished of floors!
- Move your digital piano easily across any type of floor
- Universal fit for all popular digital piano models
- Made from black powder-coated steel with non-slip rubber mats
- Only raises piano 1.8cm off the ground for increased stability
- Swivel wheels with scratch-free rubber tyres and secure brake
- Max. piano feet size: 98mm x 545mm