The John Packer range of woodwind and brass instruments is part of our portfolio of instruments for AIMS members. This intermediate level trombone is ideal for any student wanting to progress their playing from the mid to higher level grades.
John Packer say:
As an intermediate player you will find that the JP332 Rath Bb/F trombone is an ideal instrument to take you through your grades. You will find that it sits easily in an orchestral trombone section, and likewise, brass bands and the lower parts in a big band.
With an unparalleled level of craftsmanship, the JP332 Rath is the result of many years of development and features some exclusive components that you won't find on other instruments.
They are characterised by a professional standard of workmanship and a high level of performance. Often compared with professional models, they compare very favourablywith instrument from some of the top makers.
The JP332 Rath features:
- Large bore (.547") providing you power and projection in symphonic works;
- 8.5" bell gives even greater sound projection that it's smaller brother, the JP331 Rath;
- High Grade 80:20 brass is used in construction throughout;
- Rath designed leadpipe;
- Adjustable ergonomic thumb lever;
- Closed-wrap design and counterweight ensure optimum balance;
- Ideal for younger players.