Izzo Junior 10" Repinique
The repinique or repique is a large and extremely loud high pitched drum, used to play lead rhythms and to signify changes in samba music. It normally has a skin on both ends*, and its pitch sits between the deep surdos and the various smaller high-pitched drums. This model has a single 10" head on one end of the 30cm shell, held in place by a strong aluminium counter hoop and rods. Each drum comes fully assembled and all the hardware is painted with protective black paint. A tuning key for tightening the synthetic skin is also included in the box.
- Made from thinner lightweight aluminium - perfect for young players
- Approximate dimensions: 10" head diameter and 12" height
- Ribbed construction for extra strength
- Durable synthetic skin held in place by black aluminium counter hoop with 4 tension rods
- Authentic Brazilian instrument manufactured in famous Sao Paolo factory
- Supplied fully assembled and includes tuning key