The surdo is the biggest, deepest drum and plays the heartbeat of samba music. A combination of the deep aluminium shell and durable white Nylon skins - the definitive samba drum construction materials - ensures optimum resonance which creates that recognisable carnival tone. Each drum comes fully assembled and includes a tuning key for tightening the skins.
- Traditional resonant aluminium shells with classy matt finish
- Fitted with two Nylon drum heads
- Hard-wearing chrome hardware with 10 tension rods
- Authentic Brazilian instrument manufactured in famous Sao Paolo factory
- Supplied fully assembled and includes tuning key
- Approximate height: 22"