The DooD allows young children to start taking their first steps with a single reed instrument earlier than would previously have been possible. In addition, this instrument can add another tonal shade to primary music making ensembles. A distant descendant of the traditional French instrument the Chalumeau, the DooD utilises the same fingering system as a recorder. This is backed up by a simple, durable key cover system which helps smaller hands to close the tone holes.
- Pitched in C (concert pitch)
- 100% waterproof
- Recorder fingering with clarinet style mouthpiece and reed
- Lightweight polymer construction with silicone bell and key covers
- Now fitted with a new integral ligature, easy to open with one hand
- 4 position adjustable thumb rest